Organizer :: NDT Territory exhibition
Russian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics (RSNTTD)
The Russian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics (RSNTTD) is a non-profit public organization uniting NDT and TD specialists from leading national universities and academic institutions, government and regulatory authorities, training and certification centers, NDT equipment manufacturers and sellers, NDT service centers and laboratories.
RSNTTD is an absolute member of the European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (EFNDT), the International Committee for Non-Destructive Testing (ICNDT) and the Asia Pacific Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (APFNDT).
Nowadays RSNTTD has over 40 regional branches. We are committed to moving toward integration into the global scientific space and treasure our collaboration with 39 national societies.
RSNTTD policy is focused on assisting the use of scientific and technological potential for the purpose of large-scale and effective practical usage of the academic and scientific achievements during implementation of new developments and promotion of collaboration between science and education.
RSNTTD mission is to combine the resources of regional NDT societies and organizations as well as in related fields of science and technology in Russia to afford a favorable environment both for professional activities of specialists and consumers of industrial products and for the society in general.
The main purpose is development and implementation of methods and means of NDT and TD for improving the quality of industrial products, increasing safety of industrial operations, diagnosis and prevention of environmental, terrorist and other emergencies.
The RSNTTD scope covers:
- Forum, conferences, workshops
- Information support
- Organizational issues
- International activities
- Personnel education and training
- Russian national and industry-specific competitions
- Personnel certification
- Equipment certification
- Standardization and regulations.
Members of RSNTTD have the benefits:
- receive information about RSNTTD activities,
- participate in the RSNTTD’s management,
- elect and to be elected to the governing and auditing bodies,
- control the activities of governing bodies,
- offer scientific and technical programs and projects in accordance with the objectives of RSNTTD,
- use the support of RSNTTD for decision of professional issues,
- receive RSNTTD expertise and consulting assistance within the competence of the Society,
- publish materials about professional activities in periodicals of RSNTTD,
- participate in the various RSNTTD projects.
For more than 30 years RSNTTD organizes all significant NDT events, including the Russian National Conference on Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics every three year, annual NDT Forum in Moscow, World Internationl NDT Conference (1982) and European NDT Conference (2010).
RSNTTD is the organizer of the NDT Territory - the flagship annual NDT Forum in Moscow and Russian National Conference on Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics. For more than 30 years by now, the RSNTTD Russian National Conference has been Russia’s largest and one of Europe’s most prominent scientific forums attended by the leading scientists, developers and practitioners from many countries.